About Athens Metal Products of GA
HELPFUL MEASUREMENTS FOR BUILDINGS:
THE WIDTH OF OUR BUILDINGS MEASURE FROM OUTSIDE, TO OUTSIDE OF BASERAILS.
(Example: 18' Wide is 18' Outside Dimension)
THE LENGTH OF OUR BUILDINGS IS OVERALL MEASUREMENTS.
(Example: 20' Long = 20' Long sheets with 19' Frame)
All frames of buildings are one foot shorter than length of sheets
THE HEIGHT OF OUR BUILDINGS IS:
For side clearance on inside of building add 1' to the leg height
(this is measured from ground to the top bend on side)
For center clearance on inside of building at peak:
- 12 wide is approx. 2-1/2' taller than leg
- 18 wide is approx. 3' taller than leg
- 20 wide is approx. 3-1/2' taller than leg
- 22 wide is approx. 4' taller than leg
- 24 wide is approx. 4-1/2' taller than leg